A winery tour offers a fascinating glimpse of the production process, and you can also taste the wine while enjoying the wonderful hill scenery. If you like a particular wine you try, consider buying it there because some wines can only be purchased from certain wineries.
- (0551)28-7311 (Japanese only)
- 9:00 - 16:40 (enter by 16:00),
Tour starts every 30min. from 10:00 to 15:00.
- How to Apply
- Apply in Japanese by phone. (more than 11 people can not join this tour.)
- Time Required (est.)
- 30 min.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- No English guide is available.
- Taking photographs, foods and smoking are prohibited.
- Closed on Wed. and New Year's holiday.
- 25 min. by taxi from JR Kofu Sta. or JR Nirasaki Sta.
2786, Onuta, Kai-shi, Yamanashi.
- Yamanashi Tourism Organization Tourist Information Offices Yamanashi Tourism Organization
- Chuo Expressway FUTABA Service Area Area Concierge(Inbound) Tourist Information Offices Chuo Expressway FUTABA Service Area Area Concierge(Inbound)
- Chuo Expressway FUTABA Service Area Area Concierge (Outbound) Tourist Information Offices Chuo Expressway FUTABA Service Area Area Concierge (Outbound)
- Kofu City Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Kofu City Tourist Information Center
- Takeda Residence Remeins Takeda Residence Remeins
- Shosenkyo Scenic Landscapes Shosenkyo
- Crystal precious stone work Learn about Traditional Crafts Crystal precious stone work
- Yamanashi Kenritsu Bijutsukan (Art Museum) Museums Yamanashi Kenritsu Bijutsukan (Art Museum)