Breweries offer factory tours, where you can see the process of beer production and also taste freshly produced beer. Gift shops offer products not found anywhere else, confectionaries made from beer, and so on.
- 3-1, Yazaki-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo
- 10:00-16:00 (Tour starts every 30min. *In Dec. and Jan., it starts every an hour)
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone or internet several days in advance. (more than 2 people)
- Time Required (est.)
- 1 hr.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- English-speaking guides available
- Foods, drinks and Smoking is prohibited. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Year-end holidays and days the factory closes
- Tama Zoological Park Zoological & Botanical Gardens, Aquariums Tama Zoological Park
- Murayama Oshima-tsumugi (pongee) Murayama Oshima-tsumugi (pongee)
- Sanrio Puroland Theme Parks Sanrio Puroland
- Edo Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum Museums Edo Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum
- Ghibli Museum, Mitaka Museums Ghibli Museum, Mitaka