Bank buildings are often outstanding historical structures, and tours may include visits to exhibits of historical interest and the underground vault of the Old Building. These fascinating facilities teach some unique facts about finance and money in Japan.
- 2-1-1 Nihonbashi-Hongokucho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- An English-language guided tour starts at 11:00 on Tuesday.
(except for National Holidays and New Year's Holiday; Dec. 29 - Jan.4)
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone at least one week in advance.
- Time Required (est.)
- About 1hr.
- Children under the age of eleven are not admitted on the tour.
Taking photographs, drinking, eating and smoking are prohibited.
- Tokyo City i Tourist Information Offices Tokyo City i
- JR EAST Travel Service Center(Tokyo Station) Tourist Information Offices JR EAST Travel Service Center(Tokyo Station)
- TIC TOKYO（Nihombashi exit side, at Marunouchi Trust Tower N building） Tourist Information Offices TIC TOKYO（Nihombashi exit side, at Marunouchi Trust Tower N building）
- Hotel New Otani Concierge Desk Tourist Information Offices Hotel New Otani Concierge Desk
- Tokyo Station Transport Facilities Tokyo Station
- Traditional Performing Arts Information Centre Traditional Arts Traditional Performing Arts Information Centre
- JCII Camera Museum Museums JCII Camera Museum
- Hibiya-koen Park Japanese Gardens & Parks Hibiya-koen Park