Umitamago “うみたまご” (Oita Marine Palace Aquarium) is popular among families and couples. The main attraction is its great walkaround- style water tank with a circumference of 61m and a water volume of 230 tons. Many kinds of large fish are moving around comfortably in the tank. Don’t miss the sea otter show.
- Takasakiyama-shita Kaigan, Oita-shi, Oita
- （Mon～Fri）9:00～18:00（Sat, Sun, Holiday）9:00～21:00
- Admission Fee
- General Admission :Adult（High school students and over）1,890yen、Child（Elementary and Middle school student）950 yen、Toddler（4 years and over）630 yen.
Annual Passport: Adult 3,600 yen、Child1,800 yen、Toddler 1,200 yen
- 2 days a year. Undecided.
- [Parking] Paid parking available for 800 cars. (Normal car 400yen, Minibus, Large bus 1000yen,)
- Oita City Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Oita City Tourist Information Center
- Oita Prefectural Art Museum (OPAM) Museums Oita Prefectural Art Museum (OPAM)
- Oita Christian Martyrs Memorial Park (oita-ken kirishitan jyunkyou kinen kouen) Japanese Gardens & Parks Oita Christian Martyrs Memorial Park (oita-ken kirishitan jyunkyou kinen kouen)
- Oita-shi Bijutsukan Museums Oita-shi Bijutsukan
- Mt. Takasaki Wild Monkey Park (takasakiyama shizen doubutsuen) Zoological & Botanical Gardens, Aquariums Mt. Takasaki Wild Monkey Park (takasakiyama shizen doubutsuen)
- Oita Stadium "Big Eye" (Daigin dome) Sports Facilities Oita Stadium "Big Eye" (Daigin dome)
- Dplaza (Shinkawa Bus Center) Places for Shopping Dplaza (Shinkawa Bus Center)
- JR Oita station Transport Facilities JR Oita station