The pretty Sanrio characters get together including Hello Kitty, the character loved worldwide!
Sanrio Puroland is the second theme park in Japan featuring characters, following Disneyland. The Sanrio characters that enjoy worldwide popularity such as Hello Kitty, Little Twin Stars and My Melody greet visitors.
As it is an all-weather park, there is no need for an umbrella even if it rains. It keeps the temperature comfortable throughout the year so that even families with small children can spend time without any concern.
It offers a variety of live performances and attractions. The main live performance is Sanrio Heartful Parade, “Believe.” Visitors will be thrilled by the acrobatic and gorgeous entertaining show.
Attractions include full-scale musicals and audience participation shows. They are performed by characters, including Hello Kitty, and popular guest performers. “Kitty’s House” where visitors can peep at Kitty’s room including the living room and the bathroom is also popular.
There is a treat for visitors who come to the park during the month of their birthday. Those visitors will receive a birthday card. After receiving your birthday card at the information desk on the 3rd floor, please wear it around your neck so that it will be easily noticed. There is a birthday show to celebrate your birthday with characters, and you and other visitors having the same birthday month can make special memories by singing, dancing and taking commemorative photos.There are a variety of restaurants and shops. It is a leisure facility where families and couples can enjoy at ease.
- 1-31, Ochiai, Tama-shi, Tokyo
- 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Admission Fee
- 3,000 yen
- [Rail]About 15-min by JR Chuo Line from Tokyo Station to Shinjuku Station, 16-min by Keio Line semi-limited express from Shinjuku Station to Chofu Station, 14-min by Keio Sagamihara Line express from Chofu Station to Keio-tama-center Station, 5-min walk from Keio-tama-center Station[Bus]Airport Limousine is available from Haneda Airport and Narita Airport.
- Tama Zoological Park Zoological & Botanical Gardens, Aquariums Tama Zoological Park
- Suntory Brewery Musashino Factory Industrial Tourism Suntory Brewery Musashino Factory
- Murayama Oshima-tsumugi (pongee) Handicrafts Murayama Oshima-tsumugi (pongee)
- Edo Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum Museums Edo Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum
- Ghibli Museum, Mitaka Museums Ghibli Museum, Mitaka