Usuki castle (臼杵城) was built in 1562 by Christian Feudal Lord Sorin Otomo. The ruin is managed as Usuki Park (臼杵公園) now. And Daimonyagura(大門櫓), it was built early 17th century after Inaba enter the castle. It was destroyed in early Meiji period, however, it was replicated as it was at the end of Edo period from old drawing and pictures by the local artisans.
- 91-1 Niujima Usuki, Usuki-shi, Oita
- Free to observe
- Admission Fee
- [Parking] 20 parking spaces are available. (fee: 110yen/2hours)