The stock exchange has an archive where you can learn about the history of securities and a PC facility where you can experience a simulation of stock trading. It is an ideal place for learning about the Japanese stock market. Popular items at the gift shop are mobile phone straps and key chains, which may bring you luck with money.
- 2-1 Nihombashi Kabutocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- 050-3377-7254 (Visitor Section)
- (Visiting hours) Mon - Fri 9:00-16:30 (last entrance 16:30)
(Trading hours) Mon - Fri 9:00-11:30 & 12:30-15:00.
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Be sure to make reservations at least one day prior to your visit by phone.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- English-speaking guides are available at 13:30 from Monday to Friday
(English brochures are also available)
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Sat., Sun., public holidays and new year holidays
- Ginza Tourist Information Tourist Information Offices Ginza Tourist Information
- NIHONBASHI INFORMATION CENTER Tourist Information Offices NIHONBASHI INFORMATION CENTER
- T-CAT TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER Tourist Information Offices T-CAT TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER
- Tokyo Metro information desks at Ginza station Tourist Information Offices Tokyo Metro information desks at Ginza station
- GINZA KABUKIZA (Kabukiza Theatre and Kabukiza Tower) Traditional Arts GINZA KABUKIZA (Kabukiza Theatre and Kabukiza Tower)
- Tokyo Kokuritsu Kindai Bijutsukan (The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo) Film Center Museums Tokyo Kokuritsu Kindai Bijutsukan (The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo) Film Center
- Currency Museum Bank of Japan Museums Currency Museum Bank of Japan