The museums of automobile manufacturers introduce the history of the automobile and the manufacturing process, and are enjoyable for people of all ages. The next generation of safer, more environment-friendly automobiles are also on show, giving clues as to the society of the future.
- 1 Natsushima-cho, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa
- (046)867-5013 for Japanese tour. Oppama Plant: (046)867-5013
- Tours start at 9:30 and 13:30 from Monday to Friday. (more than 2 people) Schedule changes depends on the season, so check the website.
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply by Website (Japanese only).
- Time Required (est.)
- About 90 min.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- No English tour. Visitors are requested to accompany by Japanese speaking guide.
- Taking photographs, smoking and high-heeled shoes are prohibited. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sat., Sun. and days the factory closes