Breweries offer factory tours, where you can see the process of beer production and also taste freshly produced beer. Gift shops offer products not found anywhere else, confectionaries made from beer, and so on.
- 1-17-1 Namamugi, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
- Tours start from 10:00 to 16:30 every 30 min. (Until September 2013)
Tours start from 10:30 to 15:30 every an hour (From October 2013)
- Foreign Language Support
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone.
- Time Required (est.)
- About 60 min. (including beer sampling)
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- English-speaking guides are not available.
- Taking photographs and smoking are prohibited.
- Mon. & New Year's holiday (if a Monday is a national holiday, it will open and close on the next day). *The first and third Monday will be open from April to November.
- Sakuragicho Station Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Sakuragicho Station Tourist Information Center
- Shin-Yokohama Station Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Shin-Yokohama Station Tourist Information Center
- Yokohama Station Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Yokohama Station Tourist Information Center
- Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum Theme Parks Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum