This facility has been awarded three stars by the Michelin Guide. You can enjoy a sand bath, open-air bath, steam bath and family bath (private bath). With the hot spring cooling system “Yumetake” that this company developed, hot spring is cooled down from 100 °C to 45 °C. You can take a bath in 100% hot spring water, blend of 100 °C and 45 °C.
- 159-2 Kannawa, Beppu-shi, Oita
- Admission Fee
- 9:00～18:00 Adult 700 yen / Elementary School Student 300 yen / Child (4～6 years old)200 yen,
18:00～25:00 Adult 550 yen / Elementary School Student 150 yen / Child (4～6 years old)100 yen,
Family bath for one hour (up to 3 adults) 2,000 yen, Yukata for sand bath 300 yen
- There are closed days in April, July and December (irregular).
- [Parking] 80 parking spaces are available.
- Beppu Foreign Tourist Office Tourist Information Offices Beppu Foreign Tourist Office
- Beppu Bamboo Basketry Handicrafts Beppu Bamboo Basketry
- Beppu Christmas HANABI Fantasia Festivals & Ceremonies Beppu Christmas HANABI Fantasia
- Takegawa Hot Springs Hot Springs Takegawa Hot Springs
- Jigoku meguri Hot Springs Jigoku meguri
- Beacon Plaza Commercial Complexes & Observation Towers Beacon Plaza
- Lake Shidaka-ko Natural Scenery Lake Shidaka-ko
- Ohara-tei (Site of Old Samurai Residence) Historical Architectures Ohara-tei (Site of Old Samurai Residence)