The hills of Takino turn into ski slopes in the winter! You can ride, walk, and play in the snow.
Around Christmas time, Takino Suzuran Hillside National Government Park opens for the winter season as “Takino Snow World.” The colorful hills turn white and draw many visitors for winter sports. The 250-meters-long and 7° slope is perfect for first time skiers including kids. There are also 1 and 5km cross country skiing trails for beginners, 3 and 6km trails for moderate skiers, and 10 and 16km trails for advanced skiers. Ski equipment can be rented.
- Takino 247, Minami-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- 9:00 - 16:00
*Open from December 23 to March 31
- Admission Fee
- SAPPORO ＆ HOKKAIDO CONCIERGE CENTER Tourist Information Offices SAPPORO ＆ HOKKAIDO CONCIERGE CENTER
- Mt. Moiwa-yama Scenic Landscapes Mt. Moiwa-yama
- Shiroi Koibito Park Industrial Tourism Shiroi Koibito Park
- Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium Sports Facilities Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Historical Architectures Former Hokkaido Government Office
- Sapporo City Clock Historical Architectures Sapporo City Clock
- Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art Museums Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art
- Hitsuji-ga-oka (hill of sheep) Cityscapes Hitsuji-ga-oka (hill of sheep)