There are 12 different Kagura currently and there are two different schools, Shonai district and Asono district. They both have fast rhythm and lively whistles and drums are grand and beautiful.
- 1400 Otatsu Shonaicho, Yufu-shi (Kagura Stage in Shonai Athletic Park ), Oita
- Regularly Scheduled Performances: the third Saturday in May through October. ※They take turns and each plays 2 performances. Jonai Kagura Festival is on 11/3.
- Admission Fee
- 300 yen for regularly scheduled performances. (500 yen for August and November)
- [Parking] Parking spaces available in the Jonai Athletic Park.
- Lake Kinrin-ko Natural Scenery Lake Kinrin-ko
- Mt. Yufu Natural Scenery Mt. Yufu
- Yufuin Station, Yufuin Station Art Hall (Yufuin Hot Springs Tourist Information Center, Bicycle Rental at Yufuin) Transport Facilities Yufuin Station, Yufuin Station Art Hall (Yufuin Hot Springs Tourist Information Center, Bicycle Rental at Yufuin)
- Yufuin-onsen Hot Spring Hot Springs Yufuin-onsen Hot Spring