Launched in 2002, Tokyo JAZZ is the largest jazz festival in Asia. This event is famous for having master pianist Herbie Hancock as a comprehensive producer, and a fresh theme is set every year to create a unique experience. For the 4-day festival, first-class musicians in the jazz, fusion or funk genres are invited from inside and outside Japan. It is certainly a nonstop string of dreams for music fans.
Moreover, a live performance and stamp rally under the name of the ‘Tokyo Jazz Circuit’ is held in Odaiba, Shibuya and Harajuku areas as an associated event, functioning as a great run-up to Tokyo JAZZ.
- A few minutes walk from Yurakucho Station on the JR Line
- Tokyo International Forum
- Middle of September every year (4 consecutive days)
- Tokyo City i Tourist Information Offices Tokyo City i
- JR EAST Travel Service Center(Tokyo Station) Tourist Information Offices JR EAST Travel Service Center(Tokyo Station)
- TIC TOKYO（Nihombashi exit side, at Marunouchi Trust Tower N building） Tourist Information Offices TIC TOKYO（Nihombashi exit side, at Marunouchi Trust Tower N building）
- Hotel New Otani Concierge Desk Tourist Information Offices Hotel New Otani Concierge Desk
- Tokyo Station Transport Facilities Tokyo Station
- Traditional Performing Arts Information Centre Traditional Arts Traditional Performing Arts Information Centre
- Bank of Japan Historical Architectures Bank of Japan
- JCII Camera Museum Museums JCII Camera Museum