Yoshida Castle (Yoshida-jo) was built in 1505 by Lord Makino, who governed this region. At first it was called Imahashi Castle after the place name, but it was subsequently changed to Yoshida Castle as it changed hands many times because of war. The total area is roughly 112,000 sq m and there is an extant old stone wall and a three-tiered donjon that was reconstructed in 1954.
Address: 3 Imahashi-cho, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi
Admission Fee: Free
Closed: Opened only Sundays
[Rail]JR Toyohashi Station/Toyohashi Railway Azumada Line/8 min./Shiyakusho (City Hall)-mae Station/5 min.