One of the Largest Indoor Theme Parks in Japan Located in Odaiba, Tokyo!
Plenty of new attractions are being opened to go along with the 20th anniversary of our opening which we celebrated on July 12, 2016! Since it is located indoors, you can comfortably enjoy yourself all year-round without being affected by the weather! There are over 20 attractions that people of all ages from children to adults can enjoy! You’ll find rides that are sure to make you scream, like the Gekion Live Coaster which is the world’s first “concert coaster” that’s part music game and part roller coaster, or HALFPIPE TOKYO which is an extreme next-generation attraction where players must spin to compete for the high score! You can spend all day enjoying various attractions like the “Wild Series” adventure rides that are sure to bring thrills and screams! You’ll find all sorts of experiences that can only be had at Tokyo Joypolis, like the “Room of Living Dolls” which is a horror experience using VR equipment.Also, we have ‘Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream’-a futuristic smooth dot ice cream, with a flavor you can try only at Joypolis! Not only that, we have projection mapping shows and limited-time park events throughout the year!
- DECKS Tokyo Beach 3F～5F, 1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- [Rail] Two-min walk from Shinkōtsū Yurikamome "Odaiba Kaihin Koen Station,”
Five-min walk from Rinkai Line "Tokyo Teleport Station"
- Dezome-shiki Festivals & Ceremonies Dezome-shiki
- Rainbow Bridge Bridges Rainbow Bridge
- Palette Town Commercial Complexes & Observation Towers Palette Town
- Odaiba Seaside Park Japanese Gardens & Parks Odaiba Seaside Park
- KidZania Tokyo Theme Parks KidZania Tokyo
- Museum of Maritime Science Museums Museum of Maritime Science
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) Museums National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)