It is told that it was made at the end of Heian period. On the right, there is Dainichinyorai (大日如来) with firm expression and on the left, there is Fudomyouo (不動明王) with slight smile.
- 2546-3 Tashibu Hirano, Bungotakada-shi, Oita
- 8：30 - 17：30（May through October）8：30 - 17：00（November through April）
- Admission Fee
- Adult and high school student: 200 yen, Elementary and middle school student: 100 yen
- [Parking] 20 parking spaces are available for free.
- Oita Prefectural Museum of History Museums Oita Prefectural Museum of History
- "Showa no Machi" in Bungo Takada Historic Towns "Showa no Machi" in Bungo Takada
- Myoban Onsen Hot Springs Myoban Onsen
- Fuki-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Fuki-ji Temple
- Kitsuki Castle Castles Kitsuki Castle
- Kyushu Natural Zoological Park "African Safari" Zoological & Botanical Gardens, Aquariums Kyushu Natural Zoological Park "African Safari"
- Oita Airport Transport Facilities Oita Airport
- Usa Shrine Shrines, Temples & Churches Usa Shrine