Spring water is everywhere in Taketa. Some are carbonated and some are hard water which is quite rare in Japan. Taste differs from location to location, so calling at different springs would be interesting. Please be sure to bring a bottle or a cup with you for tasting. There is a 100% spring water pool by the Kawauda spring which opens during the summer vacation.
- It is said that there are more than 50 springs scattered across the city. Some easily accessible springs from the city centre are; Kawauda and Senzui. Carbonated spring water outwells mainly in the Kuju area.
- Guernsey Farm Industrial Tourism Guernsey Farm
- Hidden Christians and the ruins Shrines, Temples & Churches Hidden Christians and the ruins
- Nagayu Hot Springs Hot Springs Nagayu Hot Springs
- Kuju Winery Industrial Tourism Kuju Winery
- Taketa Hot spring Hanamizuki Taketa Hot spring Hanamizuki
- Oka Castle Ruins Archaeological Sites & Ruins Oka Castle Ruins
- Bamboo Lantern Festival Festivals & Ceremonies Bamboo Lantern Festival
- Kuju Flower Park Japanese Gardens & Parks, Explore National Parks Kuju Flower Park