A lake at an altitude of 600m, located in the Aso Kuju National Park. It is famous for being designated as one of the best scenery in Beppu Sansho in Taisho Period. You spend moments at rest while watching the birds or taking the forest bath along the lake, in the beautiful nature across the four seasons.
- 4380-1 Oaza Shidaka, Beppu-shi, Oita
- Admission Fee
- [Parking] Parking spaces are available.
- Beppu Foreign Tourist Office Tourist Information Offices Beppu Foreign Tourist Office
- Beppu Bamboo Basketry Learn about Traditional Crafts Beppu Bamboo Basketry
- Beppu Christmas HANABI Fantasia Festivals & Ceremonies Beppu Christmas HANABI Fantasia
- Takegawa Hot Springs Hot Springs Takegawa Hot Springs
- Jigoku meguri Hot Springs Jigoku meguri
- Hyotan Hot Springs Hot Springs Hyotan Hot Springs
- Beacon Plaza Commercial Complexes & Observation Towers Beacon Plaza
- Ohara-tei (Site of Old Samurai Residence) Historical Architectures Ohara-tei (Site of Old Samurai Residence)