An amazing facility housing the collected wisdom and technology of Japan.
The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation engages in activities that link people and cutting-edge science and technology, which are introduced based on four themes: “Global Environment and Frontiers”, “Technological Innovations and the Future”, “Information Sciences and Technologies for Society” and “Life Science and Humans”. There are many interactive exhibits and demonstrations to experience; for example, you can view actual DNA through a microscope or take a virtual trip to view the Earth from a space shuttle, and communicate with famous Japanese robots. Considering science and technology as a part of our culture, the Museum provides an open forum for all people to think and talk about the roles and possibilities that science and technology can provide for the society. It also features several workshops and seminars of distinguished researchers.
- 2-41, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- 10:00 - 17:00 (Admission is allowed up to 30 min before closing)
- Admission Fee
- 600 yen
- Tuesdays and 28 December - 1 January
- Tokyo Joypolis Theme Parks Tokyo Joypolis
- Dezome-shiki Festivals & Ceremonies Dezome-shiki
- Rainbow Bridge Bridges Rainbow Bridge
- Palette Town Commercial Complexes & Observation Towers Palette Town
- Odaiba Seaside Park Japanese Gardens & Parks Odaiba Seaside Park
- KidZania Tokyo Theme Parks KidZania Tokyo
- Museum of Maritime Science Museums Museum of Maritime Science