Whisky distilleries are often located in very natural areas. The sight of rows of whisky barrels set against nature is like seeing a reservoir in the woods. In the gift shops, you can buy whisky as well as tasty side snacks.
- 2913-1, Torihara, Hakushu-cho, Hokuto city, Yamanashi
- Tours start every 30 min. on Sat., Sun. and national holidays (every 60min. on weekdays)from 10:00 to 15:00. (More than 2 people) *Schedule changes depends on the season.
Suntory Museum of Whisky is open from 9:00-16:30.
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone in advance.
- Time Required (est.)
- About 60 min.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- A translation system is available for English, Chinese and French at the guided tour.
- Taking photographs, foods and smoking are prohibited.
- New Year's holiday and days which the factory closes