Take a factory tour and see how “Shiroi Koibito” is made at a confectionery theme park.
Shiroi Koibito Park offers a lot to do and see both outdoors and indoors. The park is open throughout the year and the best time to see the rose garden in the courtyard is the summer. Oudoors, one can also witness the “Chocolate Carnival,” a parade of mechanical dolls, which begins at the top of every hour, the “Shiroi Koibito Railway” trolley modeled after the Benkei steam locomotive, and the “Gulliver House,” which children can enter and play.
The main attraction is of course their factory tours, which include allowing visitors to see how Hokkaido’s leading confectionery “Shiroi Koibito” is made; a confectionery making workshop, in which participants make a 14cm heart-shaped “Shiroi Koibito”; and exhibitions on antique cups and the history of chocolate.
Additionally, there is a small café-like area where one can enjoy white chocolate ice-cream and drinks. There is much more to buy in the souvenir store besides the famous “Shiroi Koibito” and there is also a candy art specialty shop called “Candy Labo.”
- Miyanosawa 2-jo 2-chome, Nishi-ku, Sapporo 063-0052, Hokkaido
- Factory tour of shiroi koibito 9：00～18：00 (Last admittance / 17:00)
Shop Piccadilly 9：00～19：00
Candy Labo 9：00～19：00
Restaurant Owls 10：00～18：00 (Last order / 17：00)
- Admission Fee
- SAPPORO ＆ HOKKAIDO CONCIERGE CENTER Tourist Information Offices SAPPORO ＆ HOKKAIDO CONCIERGE CENTER
- Mt. Moiwa-yama Scenic Landscapes Mt. Moiwa-yama
- Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium Sports Facilities Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Historical Architectures Former Hokkaido Government Office
- Sapporo City Clock Historical Architectures Sapporo City Clock
- Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art Museums Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art
- Hitsuji-ga-oka (hill of sheep) Cityscapes Hitsuji-ga-oka (hill of sheep)
- Takino Suzuran Hillside Park Snow World Japanese Gardens & Parks Takino Suzuran Hillside Park Snow World