It is 173m tall and 390m long. It is the highest bridges for pedestrians in Japan. The view from the bridge is magnificent. You can see Shindonotaki falls (震動の滝), which is one of the 100 selected waterfalls in Japan. You can also see Kyusuikei (九酔渓), a famous area for fresh greens and autumn leaves.
- 1208 Tano, Kokonoe-machi, Kusu-gun, Oita
- 8:30 - 16:30 (November to June, 8:30 - 17:30（July to October））
- Admission Fee
- Middle school student and over: 500yen
Elementary school student: 200yen
- None (It may be closed on a bad weather day.)
- [Parking] Parking is available. 230 for normal cars and 30 for large buses. ※Parking space on the opposite shore is only for normal cars. (Aout 30 spaces). Large vehicles cannot enter.