Nara (Nara City, Nara Pref.)
Nara, from time immemorial, the home of 1,300 years of history, culture and tradition
- (Mar. - May)
- (Jun. - Aug.)
- (Sept. - Nov.)
- (Dec. - Feb.)
- : Culture
- : Gourmet
- : Relaxation
- : Shopping
- : Scenery
- : Convenience
- The Cultural Properties Of The Ancient Capital Of Nara
Located at the end of the Silk Road, the Tempyo Culture prospered in Nara, and now it is the site of many world heritage properties.
- Tempyo Culture:
- The culture that prospered from the end of the 7th century through the middle of the 8th century in Nara
- Get In Touch With Nature And The Deer In Nara
At Nara Park, there are about 1,200 head of lovely deer waiting to greet the visitors, and the park has been designated as a national natural monument.
- Special Events
The rich natural landscape and the four seasons weave a special atmospheric scenery in Nara, and there are special festivals and events held here, each with a particular atmosphere characteristic to the season they are held in, that draw many tourists.
- By air:
- Haneda Airport - Kansai International Airport; 1 hour 5 minutes.
- By train:
- Kansai International Airport - JR Nara Station; 1 hour
- Kansai International Airport - Naniwa - Kintetsu Nara Station; 1 hour 10 minutes
- By bus:
- Kansai International Airport - Kintetsu or JR Nara Station; about 1 hour 30 minutes
- Nara City
- Nara City Tourist Association (Foundation)