Osaka (Osaka City, Osaka Pref.)
Osaka has a wide variety of tourist spots, featuring entertainment, shopping, and historical and cultural facilities.
- (Mar. - May)
- (Jun. - Aug.)
- (Sept. - Nov.)
- (Dec. - Feb.)
- : Culture
- : Gourmet
- : Relaxation
- : Shopping
- : Scenery
- : Convenience
- Shinsaibashi And Dotonburi
This area has a compact collection of shops featuring popular brands, drug stores, large-scale electrical appliance stores and model or character specialty shops. As expected for a place with many interesting restaurants and cafes, it is a bustling area with many unique large signboards.
- An interesting Japanese phrase literally meaning "to eat oneself out of house and home," it has come to mean a place with many restaurants and cafes.
- Osaka Castle
The extensive grounds and the even more striking castle tower and huge stone walls are the highlights of this famous historical spot, which features a vast green park. This is just the place to start your study of Japanese history and culture.
- Universal Studios Japan™
It's Universal Studios Japan™, the world-class movie theme park born of Hollywood films. Exciting attractions that recreate blockbuster hits. Thrilling rides. Energizing and authentic Hollywood shows and entertainment. It's a world apart that lets you escape your daily life.
- By air:
- Haneda Airport - Kansai International Airport; 1 hour 15 minutes
- By train:
- Tokyo Station - Shin Osaka Station; 2 hours 30 minutes
- Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau (Foundation)