It is the largest safari park zoo in Japan. There are 70 species, 1400 animals living here. You can observe the large animals in your own car or Jungle bus in the “Safari Zone”. You can pet kangaroos, miniature horses, guinea pigs and other small animals in “Fureai Zone”.
- 2-1755-1 Minami Hata, Ajimu-machi, Usa-shi, Oita
- 9:00～17:00 (11/1～2/28 10:00～16:00)
- Admission Fee
- Admission Adult（High school student and over） 2,300yen
Child（4 years old to Middle school student）1,300yen
Annual Free Pass Adult：5,000yen Child：3,000yen
- [Parking] 1500 parking spaces are available for free.
- Kumano-magai-butsu Archaeological Sites & Ruins Kumano-magai-butsu
- Oita Prefectural Museum of History Museums Oita Prefectural Museum of History
- "Showa no Machi" in Bungo Takada Historic Towns "Showa no Machi" in Bungo Takada
- Myoban Onsen Hot Springs Myoban Onsen
- Fuki-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Fuki-ji Temple
- Kitsuki Castle Castles Kitsuki Castle
- Oita Airport Transport Facilities Oita Airport
- Usa Shrine Shrines, Temples & Churches Usa Shrine