Umeda Joypolis is an indoor amusement park where the view of a futuristic “Under World” is reproduced to stimulate our adventurous spirit. It has a strong appeal for game lovers. You can play on a total of 6 large-scale machines including “Medal square” that has a UFO catcher’s corner and offers large medal games. Popular, thrilling attractions include “Wild River” in which you can experience river rapids and waterfalls, and “Let’s Go Jungle! Special” where you must use a machine gun to fend off sudden attacks from giant jungle creatures. In another corner is a collection of “Studio Sega” seal printing equipment, one of the largest in the Kansai area. This is a great spot to capture a memory of your trip.
- HEP FIVE 8F/9F, 5-15, Kakuda-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- 11:00 - 23:00 (Last admission 22:15)
- [Walk]One-min walk from Hankyu Line / Subway Umeda Station or 5-min walk from JR Osaka Station
- Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda Tourist Information Offices Osaka Visitors' Information Center Umeda
- Hankyu Tourist Center, OSAKA-UMEDA Tourist Information Offices Hankyu Tourist Center, OSAKA-UMEDA
- Restaurant Information Center by GURUNAVI Tourist Information Offices Restaurant Information Center by GURUNAVI