Mt. Yufu is a mountain standing north east of Yufuin. It has altitude of 1584m and is called “Bungo Fuji (Mt.Fuji of Oita)” because of its beautiful double peak appearance. Mt. Yufu is the landmark of yufuin. The trekking is easy even for beginners, and you can reach the top of the mountain in about 2 to 3 hours. The magnificent view from the top of the mountain gives you a great feeling. Start in the morning, have lunch at the top of the mountain, and take a hot spring bath to ease your physical fatigue after you return. This could become the best memory of your trip to Japan.
- Yufu-shi, Oita
- [Parking] 30 free parking spaces and 70 paid parking spaces are available.
- Lake Kinrin-ko Natural Scenery Lake Kinrin-ko
- Shonai Kagura Festivals & Ceremonies Shonai Kagura
- Yufuin Station, Yufuin Station Art Hall (Yufuin Hot Springs Tourist Information Center, Bicycle Rental at Yufuin) Transport Facilities Yufuin Station, Yufuin Station Art Hall (Yufuin Hot Springs Tourist Information Center, Bicycle Rental at Yufuin)
- Yufuin-onsen Hot Spring Hot Springs Yufuin-onsen Hot Spring