Orinasukan exhibits handmade Nishijin-ori fabrics and Noh costumes. You can also watch craftsmen doing hand-weaving in the factory.
- 693, Daikoku-cho, Kamidachiuri-agaru, Jofukuji-dori, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto
- Admission Fee
- 500 yen
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone for a group of 10 or more persons
- Closed on Mon. and New Year's holiday.
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park Theme Parks Toei Kyoto Studio Park
- Ryoan-ji Hojo Temple Garden Japanese Gardens & Parks Ryoan-ji Hojo Temple Garden
- Myoshin-ji Temple/Taizo-in Temple/Keishun-in Temple/Daishin-in Temple Japanese Gardens & Parks Myoshin-ji Temple/Taizo-in Temple/Keishun-in Temple/Daishin-in Temple
- Kinkaku-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Kinkaku-ji Temple
- Ninna-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Ninna-ji Temple
- Koryu-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Koryu-ji Temple
- Kitano Tenman-gu Shrine Shrines, Temples & Churches Kitano Tenman-gu Shrine
- Kyoto Prefectural Insho-Domoto Museum of Fine Arts Museums Kyoto Prefectural Insho-Domoto Museum of Fine Arts