Oita Prefectural Museum of History (大分県立歴史博物館) is located in the “Usa Fudoki no Oka (宇佐風土記の丘)”. It’s collection features exhibits on the Usuki-sekibutsu stone Buddha carvings, Fujiki Temple, and ancient tomb.
- Aza Kyozuka, Oaza Takamori, Usa-shi, Oita
- 9:00-17:00 (last admission at 16:30)
- Admission Fee
- Adult 300 yen,
High school & college students 150 yen,
Group price(over 20 people): Adult 200 yen, High school & college students 100 yen
*Admission is free for children aged 15 and under, and high school students on Saturdays.
** Admission is free for holders of a physical disability certificate, medical certificate and mental disability certificate and their companions (per person)
- Mondays (open when Monday falls on a national holiday, and closed the following day), Dec. 28-Jan. 4
- Kumano-magai-butsu Archaeological Sites & Ruins Kumano-magai-butsu
- "Showa no Machi" in Bungo Takada Historic Towns "Showa no Machi" in Bungo Takada
- Myoban Onsen Hot Springs Myoban Onsen
- Fuki-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Fuki-ji Temple
- Kitsuki Castle Castles Kitsuki Castle
- Kyushu Natural Zoological Park "African Safari" Zoological & Botanical Gardens, Aquariums Kyushu Natural Zoological Park "African Safari"
- Oita Airport Transport Facilities Oita Airport
- Usa Shrine Shrines, Temples & Churches Usa Shrine