The Mori Arts Center Gallery was established in 2003 as a cultural complex on the upper floors of Roppongi Hills Mori Tower. Instead of maintaining a permanent collection, the Gallery stages exhibitions, research projects, pubic programs and other genre-straddling activities focused on contemporary art. It was designed by Richard Gluckman, a famous architect of museums and galleries such as the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York, and the Guggenheim Museum in Berlin.
- 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 03-5777-8600 (Hello Dial)
- Every day except Tuesdays: 10:00-22:00
Admission until 30 minutes before closing.
Schedule is subject to change depends on events.
- Admission Fee
- Adult: ¥1,500
Student (highschool, college, university): ¥1,000
Child (4 years to junior highschool): ¥500
- Maintenance period
- Sanno Matsuri Festivals & Ceremonies Sanno Matsuri
- Hie-jinja Shrine Shrines, Temples & Churches Hie-jinja Shrine
- Suntory Museum of Art Museums Suntory Museum of Art
- The National Art Center, Tokyo Museums The National Art Center, Tokyo
- 21_21 Design Sight Museums 21_21 Design Sight
- Tokyo International Film Festival Events Tokyo International Film Festival