This Crafts Center is adjacent to Jissoji Central Park. The center exhibits fine works of woven bamboo, which have been important handicrafts in the city for hundreds of years. In the halls, you can see exquisite bamboo works such as traditional utensils and pieces of contemporary-designed furniture. And you can enjoy short-term study sessions in this Crafts Center.
- 8-3 Higashi Soen-cho, Beppu-shi, Oita
- Admission Fee
- Adult (high school student and over) 300 yen, Middle school student 100 yen, Elementary school students 100 yen.
- Monday (If it is a holiday, it will be closed the next day.) End of the year to beginning of the year (12/29 to 1/3)
- [Parking] Parking spaces are available.
- Beppu Foreign Tourist Office Tourist Information Offices Beppu Foreign Tourist Office
- Beppu Bamboo Basketry Look for Traditional Crafts Beppu Bamboo Basketry
- Beppu Christmas HANABI Fantasia Festivals & Ceremonies Beppu Christmas HANABI Fantasia
- Takegawa Hot Springs Hot Springs Takegawa Hot Springs
- Jigoku meguri Hot Springs Jigoku meguri
- Hyotan Hot Springs Hot Springs Hyotan Hot Springs
- Beacon Plaza Commercial Complexes & Observation Towers Beacon Plaza
- Lake Shidaka-ko Scenic Landscapes Lake Shidaka-ko