The museums of automobile manufacturers introduce the history of the automobile and the manufacturing process, and are enjoyable for people of all ages. The next generation of safer, more environment-friendly automobiles are also on show, giving clues as to the society of the future.
- (0565)29-3355 (English spoken).
- Open Monday to Saturday, 9:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Tours start at 11:00 A.M. from Monday to Friday
- Foreign Language Support
- Japanese, English
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Online form
- Time Required (est.)
- 2 hrs. 00 min. (If you wish to see the Toyota Kaikan Exhibition Hall, please add 60 minutes to your intended visit time.)
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- English-guided tour available.
Tour starting time is subject to change.
- Taking photographs, recording videos, smoking, high-heeled shoes and sandals are prohibited. Children under the age of 3 cannot participate in the tour. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Closed Sundays and Toyota's company holidays.
- Groups of 16 people or more are requested to come to the designated plant by chartered bus where a Toyota guide will join them.
- Tokoname City Tourist Information Tourist Information Offices Tokoname City Tourist Information
- Tomei Expressway KAMIGO Service Area Area Conciergｅ(Inbound) Tourist Information Offices Tomei Expressway KAMIGO Service Area Area Conciergｅ(Inbound)
- Tomei Expressway KAMIGO Service Area Area Conciergｅ(Outbound) Tourist Information Offices Tomei Expressway KAMIGO Service Area Area Conciergｅ(Outbound)
- Central Japan Travel Center Tourist Information Offices Central Japan Travel Center
- Tokoname ware Handicrafts Tokoname ware
- Toyohashi-fude Handicrafts Toyohashi-fude
- Toyokawa Inari Shrine Shrines, Temples & Churches Toyokawa Inari Shrine
- Okazaki Castle Castles Okazaki Castle