In the museums of electric/electronics manufacturers, you can see the dramatic changes in scientific technology from TVs, to semiconductors, to digital technology. Some museums have a facility where visitors can experience cutting-edge technology such as superconduction, allowing visitors to appreciate engineers’ passion for creating products.
- 2F Lazona Kawasaki Toshiba Bldg., 72-34,, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa
- Opening hours：Tuesday - Friday 10:00-18:00 Saturday/Sunday/National Holidays 10:00-19:00
Closed：Closed on Mondays (unless a National Holiday) and other dates specified by the Museum
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply online. Check the reservation form from website.
- Time Required (est.)
- 1 hr.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- Guided tours are available in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Sundays, holidays, and other special days.