On a tour of a newspaper publisher, after watching a video of the newspaper production process from gathering material for a news item through to printing, you see the process of making-up pages on a computer, high-speed offset rotary presses at work and the distribution process after automatic wrapping. Some companies offer newspaper-related souvenirs by which to remember your visit.
- 5-3-2, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- (03)5540-7724 (English)
- Tours are offered Monday through Friday and available twice a day.
The first tour starts at 10:45 a.m. and the second at 12:45 p.m.
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone at least two days in advance (more than 2 people).
- Time Required (est.)
- 105 min.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- English-speaking guides are available.
- Photography in Editorial and Production Departments is prohibited.
- Sat., Sun., national holidays & New Year's holiday.