Breweries offer factory tours, where you can see the process of beer production and also taste freshly produced beer. Gift shops offer products not found anywhere else, confectionaries made from beer, and so on.
- 3-1-1 Choshi, Nagaokakyo City, Kyoto
- Tours start every 60 min. 10:00-15:00 (Jan.-Mar & Dec.). Tours start every 60 min. on weekdays 10:00-15:00. Tours start every 30 min. on weekends and national holidays 10:00-15:30 (Apr.-Nov.). *More than 2 people
- Admission Fee
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone several days in advance.
- Time Required (est.)
- About 60 min.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- English-speaking guides available
- Foods, drinks and Smoking is prohibited. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Year-end holidays and days the factory closes
- Kameoka City Tourist Information Center (JR Kameoka Station) Tourist Information Offices Kameoka City Tourist Information Center (JR Kameoka Station)
- Kegon-ji Temple or Suzumushi Temple (the "bell cricket" temple) Shrines, Temples & Churches Kegon-ji Temple or Suzumushi Temple (the "bell cricket" temple)
- Matsunoo Taisha Shrines, Temples & Churches Matsunoo Taisha
- Saiho-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Saiho-ji Temple
- Katsura-Rikyu Garden Japanese Gardens & Parks Katsura-Rikyu Garden