The museums of cosmetic manufacturers who also pursue spiritual beauty have many amazing art works collected by founders who were obsessed with aesthetic beauty. Artistic Furoshiki or wrapping cloths and folding fans sold at the shops make excellent souvenirs.
- (0537)23-6122 (Japanese only)
- 10:00-17:00 (enter by 16:30)
- How to Apply
- Reservation is required in advance if the group tour for 10 or more persons at least a week ahead of the date of your intended visit.
- Time Required (est.)
- 1 hr.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- No English-speaking guide is available. (Pamphlets in English and Chinese and audio guides in English, French, Chinese and Korean are available.)
- closed on Mon. (open when Mon. falls on a national holiday and closed the following day.), mid-Aug. & New Year's holiday.
- 5 min. by taxi or 25-min. walk from south exit of JR Kakegawa Station.
751-1, Shimomata, Kakegawa-shi, Shizuoka.
- Shin Tomei Expressway NEOPASA HAMAMATSU Area Concierge(Inbound) Tourist Information Offices Shin Tomei Expressway NEOPASA HAMAMATSU Area Concierge(Inbound)
- Shin Tomei Expressway NEOPASA HAMAMATSU Area Concierge（Outbound) Tourist Information Offices Shin Tomei Expressway NEOPASA HAMAMATSU Area Concierge（Outbound)
- Tomei Expressway HAMANAKO Service Area Area Concierge Tourist Information Offices Tomei Expressway HAMANAKO Service Area Area Concierge
- Hamamatsu Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Hamamatsu Tourist Information Center
- Hattasan Sonei-ji Temple Shrines, Temples & Churches Hattasan Sonei-ji Temple
- Hamamatsu Castle Castles Hamamatsu Castle
- Hamamatsu Festival Festivals & Ceremonies Hamamatsu Festival