The major broadcasting stations in Japan offer tours that include a visit to a live broadcasting studio, scenes from the recording studio, and the broadcasting production site. Photographing sessions or events with characters from various programs are held occasionally, so you can easily enjoy a whole day there.
- 10:00-18:00 (enter by 17:30),
- Admission Fee
- 200 for entrance fee.
- Where to Apply
- Advance booking is not necessary. Reservation required for groups of 20 or more persons.
- Time Required (est.)
- 1 hr.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- No English-speaking guide is available. (English pamphlets are available.)
- Smoking is prohibited.
- closed on 3rd Mon. (open when 3rd Mon. falls on a national holiday and closed the follwing day.) and Dec. 25-31.
- 10-min. walk from Harajuku Sta. or Shibuya Sta.
2-2-1, Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo