The winery is located at the foot of Mt. Kuju and it has its own vineyard, brewery and bottling facility. A good selection of wines including ice wine is purchasable at the shop. Free tasting over the shop counter is recommended. Have some pizza hot from the oven at the restaurant terrace while watching Mt. Kuju would be awesome. Wine flavoured soft serve ice cream is worth a try (not available between Dec. and Mar.).
- 3990-1 Aza Hiraki, Ooaza Kuju, Kuju-machi, Taketa, Oita
- Shop: Mid-March to November: 10:00 - 18:00/ December to mid-March: 10:00 - 17:00 / Restaurant: Mid-March to November: 11:00 - 17:00 (Last order 16:30) / December to mid-March: 11:00 - 16:00 (Last Order 15:30)
- Admission Fee
- Open every day. Restaurant may be closed once a month on weekdays.
[Parking] 65 parking spaces are available.
- Guernsey Farm Industrial Tourism Guernsey Farm
- Hidden Christians and the ruins Shrines, Temples & Churches Hidden Christians and the ruins
- Nagayu Hot Springs Hot Springs Nagayu Hot Springs
- Taketa Hot spring Hanamizuki Hot Springs Taketa Hot spring Hanamizuki
- Oka Castle Ruins Archaeological Sites & Ruins Oka Castle Ruins
- Bamboo Lantern Festival Festivals & Ceremonies Bamboo Lantern Festival
- Kuju Flower Park Japanese Gardens & Parks Kuju Flower Park
- Oku-bungo Olle Natural Scenery Oku-bungo Olle