Japanese Sake breweries introduce the process of producing Sake and the differences between various ingredients with video presentations and demonstrations, and of course, sample tastings. Many are well established places with a long local history, with atmospheric brewery buildings where you can enjoy tours and a sense of history.
- 26-10 Iwabuchi-machi, Kita-ku, Tokyo
- (03) 3902-3451 (Japanese only)
- Start at 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
- Admission Fee
- 500 yen per person is required.
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone at least one week in advance. (More than 5 people)
- Time Required (est.)
- 40 min.
- Multilingual Staff Availability
- No English-speaking guide is available.
- national holidays & New Year's holiday.
- This Sake breweries established in 1878 and the only Japanese Sake breweries in Tokyo's 23 wards.