Home of Makuhari Messe, the international convention complex representing Japan. Parks and beaches are also the places to enjoy Makuhari.
Makuhari is home to the convention complex that represents Japan, Makuhari Messe, which consists of three facilities; the International Exhibition Halls, International Conference Hall, and the Makuhari Event Hall, on a sprawling 210,000 square meters of land. It is conveniently located from Tokyo and the Narita International Airport, both within a 30-minute distance by car. A number of international conferences and exhibitions have been organized at the messe.
At Makuhari, there are also many different pastimes to enjoy: shopping at big malls, watching baseball games at Chiba Marine Stadium or enjoying a relaxing time at a city hotel. Around the skyscrapers, there are the Japanese gardens of Mihama-en and Makuhari Kaihin-koen Park along Makuhari Beach. Walking along the promenade will offer a chance to feel the sun, sea breeze and nature in this big city.
- From Tokyo:[Rail]30 min from Tokyo to Kaihin Makuhari Station by JR Keiyo Line (rapid service).
[Rail] 30 min from Tokyo to Kaihin Makuhari Station by JR Keiyo Line (rapid service).
- Chiba City Makuhari Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Chiba City Makuhari Tourist Information Center
- Chiba City Tourist Information Center Tourist Information Offices Chiba City Tourist Information Center
- SUMMER SONIC (Chiba) Events SUMMER SONIC (Chiba)
- Makuhari Messe Commercial Complexes & Observation Towers Makuhari Messe
- Chiba Kenritsu Bijutsukan (Art Museum) Museums Chiba Kenritsu Bijutsukan (Art Museum)