Being easily accessible from the Bungo Taketa station, Hanamizuki is very popular not just for the local people but also for travelers. Souvenir shop on the first floor sells a wide range of Taketa original products including sweets and seasonings. A restaurant upstairs serves local fried chicken and various set menus. Foot bathing is available in front of the main entrance for free so try it out.
- 2250 Oaza Aiai, Taketa, Oita
- 11:00 - 22:00 (Last admission 21:30) Morning bath is available only on the first floor from 6:00 - 8:30 (Last admission 8 :00) Restaurant opens 11:00 - 18:30 (Last order at 18:00)
- Admission Fee
- Adult (non-Taketa residents) 500yen / Adult (members/Taketa residents)350yen / Children 200yen (child under 6, free) / Family bathroom 2000yen for an hour
- [Parking] 97 parking spaces are available.
- Guernsey Farm Industrial Tourism Guernsey Farm
- Hidden Christians and the ruins Shrines, Temples & Churches Hidden Christians and the ruins
- Nagayu Hot Springs Hot Springs Nagayu Hot Springs
- Kuju Winery Industrial Tourism Kuju Winery
- Oka Castle Ruins Archaeological Sites & Ruins Oka Castle Ruins
- Bamboo Lantern Festival Festivals & Ceremonies Bamboo Lantern Festival
- Kuju Flower Park Japanese Gardens & Parks Kuju Flower Park
- Oku-bungo Olle Natural Scenery Oku-bungo Olle