Kodai Yuzen has a collection of Kimono and Yuzen products and gives silk-dyeing demonstrations. You can enjoy making your own souvenir by experiencing Yuzen stencil dyeing.
- Admission Fee
- Experience Yuzen handmade products 1,200 yen or more (9:00-16:00)
- How to Apply
- Apply by phone or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- New Year's holiday.
- a 3-min. walk from Horikawa-Matsubara Bus Stop.
688 Takatsuji, Inokuma, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto. North side
- kokoka Kyoto International Community House Tourist Information Offices kokoka Kyoto International Community House
- Nishijin Textile Center Museums Nishijin Textile Center
- Nijo Castle Castles Nijo Castle
- Kyoto Gosho Historical Architectures Kyoto Gosho
- Kyo Yuzen dyeing Learn about Traditional Crafts Kyo Yuzen dyeing
- Nishijin weaving Learn about Traditional Crafts Nishijin weaving
- Kyoto International Manga Museum Museums Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Raku Museum Museums Raku Museum