A complex facility containing attractive amusement spots, stores and restaurants. It is home to one of the largest Ferris wheels in the world at 100 meters in diameter and 115 meters high, extremely popular because you can look down at the sea and the skyscrapers of Tokyo at the same time. You can enjoy a panoramic view of the coast from Haneda down to the Boso Hanto Peninsula, and you can also see Mt. Fuji on a fine winter day. Other facilities include “Venus Fort,” a women’s theme park filled with fashion, beauty, and many other items of interest; an amusement arcade and also Toyota Motor’s “Mega Web” showroom where you can be the first to experience races and new technologies; and a 24-7 facility called “Tokyo Leisure Land” with Karaoke shops and pool halls, more than enough to entertain you for an entire day.
- 1, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- (Ferris wheel)
10:00-22:00 (last boarding)
*Some shops have different opening hours.
- [Walk]Three-min walk from Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai Line
- Tokyo Joypolis Theme Parks Tokyo Joypolis
- Dezome-shiki Festivals & Ceremonies Dezome-shiki
- Rainbow Bridge Bridges Rainbow Bridge
- Odaiba Seaside Park Japanese Gardens & Parks Odaiba Seaside Park
- KidZania Tokyo Theme Parks KidZania Tokyo
- Museum of Maritime Science Museums Museum of Maritime Science
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) Museums National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)